Ayala Pharmaceuticals is a clinical stage precision oncology company dedicated to developing targeted therapies for genomically-defined, clinically underserved cancers.
We are looking for a Scientific Affairs Associate reporting to the VP of Research & Nonclinical Development. The successful person must have proven experience in cancer biology research and excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills.
- Function as an internal scientific/technical expert in cancer biology.
- Coordinate, write and submit grants for non-dilutive funding.
- Ability to work effectively across multidisciplinary groups to provide prompt, accurate and comprehensive responses to complex medical/scientific inquiries from internal stakeholders (Medical, Commercial and Regulatory Affairs).
- Understanding of drug discovery & development especially late-stage development, approval process and life cycle management
- PhD in Cancer Biology
- Extensive knowledge in cancer biology of solid tumors, deep understanding of molecular genetics and familiarity with targeted and immune therapies
- Experience of authoring scientific documents, including contributing to or writing publications & grants.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including presenting scientific results to multidisciplinary teams and key partners in English.
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills.
- Team player
- 2 years’ experience in Pharma/Biotech (Advantage).