Ayala Pharmaceuticals is looking for a Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA). The CTA is an essential position within the clinical operations team at the company, who will be responsible for project-supporting clinical drug research and development tasks. You should be collaborative, independent, and capable of prioritizing and working effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Coordinates and attends study team meetings; takes, distributes, and files meeting minutes.
- Overall management of the Trial Master Files (internal and CROs) including managing set-up, maintenance, and periodic QC.
- Administration, processing, and confirmation against work orders and study sites of invoices for sites and vendors
- Arranging meetings, conferences, training sessions, and peripheral activities about these events
- Traveling arrangements management
- Preparing all relevant documentation for the above such as study tools and documentation, badges, sign-in lists, reimbursement forms, certificates
- Providing administrative back-up to the clinical team and supporting additional ad-hoc activities
- Work with internal departments (Legal, Insurance, R&D functions), CROs, and vendors.
- Escalate clinical trial insurance issues.
- Support vendor contract administration.
- Track and maintain logs as needed
- Bachelor’s, or equivalent, degree. (In a scientific discipline – advantage)
- Minimum 3 years of experience working on clinical studies in pharmaceutical, biotech, or CRO setting
- Highly effective communication and organizational skills
- Requires strong attention to detail in composing and/or proofreading and/or approving study materials, establishing priorities, scheduling, and meeting deadlines.
- Able to function independently or as part of a team
- Oncology clinical trial experience - advantage
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to work from IL site (Rehovot)