Ayala Pharmaceuticals is a clinical stage precision oncology company dedicated to developing targeted therapies for genomically-defined, clinically underserved cancers.
We are looking for a bioinformatic data scientist to work in close interaction with a multi-disciplinary team of researchers.
- Manage data sources scouting projects
- Track and handle NGS data generation processing, curation and integration
- Implement analysis tasks to answer research questions
- Using various types of programs and Python/Perl/R/XLS scripts to efficiently collect and process cancer omics data from literature and public databases
- Proven ability to scour literature and public databases and extract omic data
- Academic degree in Biology/Bioinformatics
- Hands-on data collection and processing of omics data from literature and public databases - MUST
- knowledge of Genomics and Bioinformatics - advantage
- Knowledge of cancer genomics - big advantage
- Knowledge of molecular biology assays – advantage
- Team player